The Richmond Business Alliance has a contracted position opening for a Membership Manager.
Key Job Guidelines
- new members at all organizational levels including student, individual, small businesses and corporations;
- Corporate sponsors for RBA hosted and/or supported events;
- Advertisers for print marketing materials.
- Strengthen and improve relationships with existing members, sponsors and advertisers as part of a comprehensive retention program;
- Manage all aspects of the organizational relationships relative to members, sponsors and advertisers;
- Support organizational members and other stakeholders by providing assistance in utilizing the Wild Apricot CRM platform;
- Help ensure that RBA is the membership of choice for individuals and corporations who seek to support RBA’s mission and role within the greater Richmond area
- Attend RBA’s social events to further membership recruitment and enhance relationships.
Job Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate for this position will:
- be comfortable working as an independent contractor
- be willing to become a member and support RBA’s mission
- have experience working in a member-driven organization
- have strong written and verbal communications and social skills
Sales experienced preferred.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org